Saturday 22 August 2015

Review :Crush (Crash #3) by Nicole Williams


Summary :


Football glory. A giant diamond. A wandering eye.

Jude and Lucy are happily engaged . . . but that doesn't mean life's a bed of roses.

Once again, Jude and Lucy are torn apart by football training and a summer job that creates new tensions. This time Jude's the one with trust issues. Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good? Can love triumph forever? 


Review : 


" I'll always come back, Luce. No matter how many rip-roaring fights we have and no matter how many miscommunications we have. I'll always come back because you're where I belong." 

It's decided. Jude & Lucy have a special place in my heart forever! <3

I loved, let me repeat LOVED this book!The main thing that I loved about this book was that Jude and Lucy dealt with all of their problems, and they were so much determined and determined to keep their relationship strong. 

There were all kinds of emotions, all sorts of misunderstanding, but at the end of the day there was this bright light of happiness.

Jude has improved a lot. Like way lot. I don't even know if that makes sense. I remember him in Crash. He was so violent, anger, and immature. And now in Crush, he is this sweet, responsible man, who accepted his life with his new wife and his daughter. Lucy, was a rollercoaster of emotions. And that was so very normal. She had been through a lot, and she just proved herself to be more strong. And I'm proud of both of them.

Their love was so pure, so unconditional and unadulterated that just when I thought they couldn't make me any more happy, they did. As I mentioned in the beginning, their story will be my favorite always! 


Ratings : 5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment