Thursday 3 July 2014

#Manic4Eric #NACrushTourney14  

Hey y'all!  My name is Jannat, from The Book Addict.  I am THRILLED to have my man Eric, from Faith Sullivan's Take Me Now series!!!  If you haven't read this series yet, you MUST! (P.S. The first book is FREE on Amazon, iBooks and Smashwords!)  For those of you who haven’t met this young man, well, he’s here, along with his girlfriend Ivy for a little interview!


Me: So Eric, let’s just jump right into our interview.  The first thing I’d like to know is this: what made you decide to become the owner of a garden center? I mean, it seems like a lot of hard work with not a ton of pay…

Eric: I’m living my dream so I can’t complain.  Well, maybe not everything is the way I’d like it to be, but I’m running my own business—something I’ve wanted to do since before I can remember.  I love being outdoors, and I learned everything I know about horticulture from Gram who won first place in the county fair every year for her rose bushes.  Making a living off things that grow is in my blood.

Me: Well, I can see why you care about it so much.  My next question is for Ivy.  I realize, when you first met Eric, it was under some pretty stressful circumstances.  After Lauren told you what Eric did after your first meeting, what did you think about him?

Ivy: I couldn’t believe Eric was even listening to half the things I rambled on about when he drove me back to my stranded car.  I was impressed he took the initiative to come to the theater’s rescue…It made me all tingly inside to know that we might have more in common than I thought.  He was older, way out of my league, and not to mention totally hot.  He carried me like I weighed nothing more than a feather.  I thought, “He must be strong from all of the manual labor he does around the garden center.  I could so fall for a man who works with his hands.  I bet they’re skilled in other areas as well.” (Ivy’s cheeks are getting a little pink!)



Me: So, Eric, I know you already told Ivy this once, but I think all of the ladies out there (including me!) would like to know: what’s your idea of a perfect date?

Eric: *A slow grin takes over his face*   I guess it’d be a stormy night with the rain tumbling down the roof and splashing up against the windows.  We’d relax in our sweats or pajamas or whatever in front of the TV, watching old movies and eating popcorn.  We’d be curled up in front of the fire, and I’d kiss her whenever a blast of thunder would rattle the foundation.  But before things went too far, I’d go upstairs and run a bubble bath surrounded by candles.  I’d call out to her, and she’d come looking for me only to find me already waiting in the tub.  She’d take off her clothes, letting me watch until she was completely naked.  I’d start to rise out of the water to go to her but she’d push me back among the suds as she joined me.  Do you need me to go on?

Me: *swooning* (Yes, please!) *fanning myself* Well, Eric, I think that says a lot about you…and it’s no wonder Ivy is in love with you!  Now Eric, there was a beautiful moment you had with Ivy, once you found her after she left (and punched a certain somebody)…can you tell us about it?

Eric: God, I had missed her so much.  My hands were still numb from punching that certain somebody, but somehow I found the courage to meet her eyes.  Her hair hadn’t been combed and her face was all tear-stained, but she had never looked more beautiful. Looking at her, I said, “You are my heart now.  Whatever happens to you happens to me.” We had been through so much together, and with everything that threatened to come between us, my love for her only grew stronger. I don't feel complete without her. I was missing a part of myself until she entered my life. She's the one who made me feel whole.

Me: *still swooning over here* Eric, you have got to be one of the most wonderful men I’ve ever read, and Ivy is a lucky woman.  I think we’ve got time for one more question…When did it first hit you that Ivy was the one?

Eric: It was the day we met when she hopped up next to me on the seat of my truck. I took a second to enjoy the moment. A girl hadn't ridden next to me in quite some time. My dog Shep, hearing the engine roar to life, came running with the heel of Ivy's shoe in his mouth. Ivy took one look at Shep and lost it. She was laughing so hard that she was practically crying. There was something about her laugh that made me want to join in. She reached out to give him a scratch behind the ears. He usually doesn't let people touch his head, but he seemed to like Ivy. And I kinda liked her too. The warmth of her touch combined with the sweetness of her voice left my head spinning. I felt myself falling for her. I know I wouldn't have minded staying parked with her from now until eternity.

Me: Wow.  Seriously Ivy, you are the most blessed woman in the world to have this man in your life.  Thank you both for being here today, and I hope we can do this again sometime!



Here is a list of things that different readers have said about Eric in their reviews from this trilogy…He is:

1. Considerate
2. Thoughtful
3. HOT
4. Sentimental
5. Real-Life/Believable
6. Good Guy
7. Will do ANYTHING for the woman he loves
8. Honest/Trustworthy
9. Sweet
10. Swoon-Worthy
11. Successful/Hard-Working
12. A Worry-Wart
13. Protective (Maybe Overprotective) :D
14. Rugged
15. Vulnerable
16. Did I mention HOT?!

Just trust me…when you get to know Eric you will be saying the same thing as me:

“If I had it my way, it would be ME with Eric, instead of Ivy. ;)”

SO, I think you know what to do…get over to NA Alley and vote for Eric!  And be sure to spread the word to all your friends, family acquaintances, coworkers…well, you get the idea. ;)  And be sure to use #Manic4Eric #NACrushTourney14


No comments:

Post a Comment