Monday 17 March 2014

Review : The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) By Richelle Mead


Summary :

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives.

In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure — and re-education — looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this smoldering fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe.

Review :

“An image of Sydney's face appeared in my mind's eye, calm and lovely.
I believe in you.
My anxiety faded.
I took a deep breath and met the gazes of all those watching me in the room.
Who was I to do this?
I was Adrian Ivashkov.
And I was about to kick some ass.” 

Finally! after ages of waiting i got to read it and i totally loved it! I was really excited after the last one cuz i wanted to see Sydrian as real couple and they are totes adorable. They still have their witty banter but its all even sexier now and every scene will make you swoon. I cant tell you how steamy some scenes were and you just need to read the book NOW!

Their relationship was well written. they still had some issues they needed to sort out and slowly worked though them. I just adore them cuz they are so perfect for each other. Sydney has turned Adrian into a more mature guy. He's still sexy and swoony and funny and flirty and hot and all the things that make him who he is but he is more responsible and does some very big things in this book. I really love this side of Adrian but sometimes i do miss the more wild side of him.

The plot was alright. It focused on breaking the tattoos, the immunity from turning strigoi from spirit, and also why sydneys blood tasted different. Loads of questions are answered.

Zoe and Neil are the new additions. I liked Neil but i absolutely detest Zoe. I get that she is wanting to be a good alchemist and make her dad proud and all that but seriously she such a B***h!


Now the wait begins again and I will be counting down the days.It will be a long and painful wait for The Silver Shadows.



Rating : 5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment