Sunday 17 November 2013

Review : Play With Me (Grover Beach Team #1) By Piper Shelly



Summary :

This is a short, sweet novella.

Ryan Hunter's parties are legend. And tonight she's going to be there.

Liza Matthews anticipates the return of her best friend and only love since kindergarten from soccer camp. But when Tony finally shows up, his mind is more focused on another girl. And worse, she's a soccer player. Fighting for the attention Liza craves, she's just a hairbreadth away from making a very stupid decision. But when extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures, she's prepared to play ball to get her man.

The tryouts are hell, the first match ends bloody, and the morning after the selection party she wakes up in the worst place possible—in the arms of the captain of the soccer team. The hottest guy in school. Ryan Hunter.

Review :

This book was total FUN. I simply WANT MORE of it. Piper Shelly's writing is simply amazing. It pulled me in from the first sentence. I really liked the plot, the drama, the quirky moments and the head-over-heels romance.

About the characters. I'll say I love all of them, be it Liza, Ryan Or Tony. Yes I know what he did to Liza was terrible but the remorse he felt for hurting him felt so real genuine that I figured If Liza could forgive him, so could I. The conversations between Ryan & Liza were real treat to read. Yes it was that enjoyable.Play With Me would make a very good full length novel. I would love nothing more than to get more of Ryan and his gorgeousness.

I can't wait to read book 2, I heard it was all Ryan's story told from his perspective.
All in all Read This Book. I promise you wont regret it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment