Sunday 6 October 2013

NOMINATED For The Liebster Award !!!

MY Dearest Blog "The Book Addict" has been nominated for the Liebster Award. How awesome is that right? :D
I can't even express how excited and happy I am.I'm more like jumping up and down from the excitement! *Grins* What could be a more amazing way to start my day than with my blog nomination post, don'chya think?


The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like with less than 200 followers to expand their audience. It's a way to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well. If you want to know more about the award CLICK HERE

The Biggest ThankYou To Life is Reading for nominating me. :)

Here are the few rules we gotta follow:

Link back the blogger that tagged you
Nominate 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
Let your nominees know of their award

Q&A:

What is your favorite part of blogging?
Having pretty book covers on my blog.

What would your dream job be?
Becoming a singer *Grins*

Do you find blogging to be challenging at times?
I would love to say no but that wouldn't be completely true. Although I love nothing more than having to blog about amazing books , life does get in the way.

Do you have any weird reading habits?
I don't think so unless you count reading on my phone weird. *Wink*

Hardcovers, Paperbacks, Audiobooks, or E-Readers?
Given a choice I would always opt for Hardcovers & Paperback .

Book you would love to see on the big screen?
Oh I love this question. Okay here are a couple of the books I would love to see on the big screen:

Callum & Harper By Fisher Amelie
The Storyteller By Antonia Michaelis

                                     

If you could have a ability what would it be?
OOhhh nice one. Ummm...Reading minds or Invisibility or the ability to pop out wherever you want in the world or becoming a book character :)
I know! Too many right! :D

Why did you start blogging?
I remember asking a friend of mine about a recent book I'd read and loved & she had like absolutely no clue about it. That is when I decided to spread out the word about all those amazing books that people are being ignorant about.

Do you prefer series or stand-alones?
I love both unless the series stretches unnecessarily.

What are some of your favorite series/stand-alone books?
Honestly, there are simply too many. :D I'll name a few though:

Singles: 

Callum & Harper By Fisher Amelie
The Storyteller By Antonia Michaelis
The Wrong Path By Vivian Marie Aubin du Paris
Cross My Heart By Katie Klein

Series :

Hush, Hush Series By Becca Fitzpatrick
Vampire Academy By Richelle Mead
Evermore Series By Alyson Noel
Fallen Series By Lauren Kate 
Existence Trilogy By Abbi Glines 
Soul Screamers Series By Rachel Vincent 

The Lovely Blogs I Nominate Are:

My Questions For You:
When & why did you start blogging about books?
What book genre do you prefer most?
Whose your favorite author?
Tell me a random thing about yourself.
Which book turned to movie are you waiting for?
Name a few of your all time favorite standalones & book series.
Whose your favorite book boyfriend/s?
What do you do apart from blogging?
What are you currently reading?
Which book release are you excited for?



No comments:

Post a Comment