Monday 21 January 2013

Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy #2) By Nicole Williams Review


SUMMARY

If happily ever after were a place, twenty-year-old Bryn Dawson would be on the farthest planet from it.

Reduced to stolen glances and secret meetings as they await a Betrothal the Council is bent on stalling, William and Bryn have to settle for happily right now, but with a man like William Hayward at her side, Bryn’s hardly settling.

The day John Townsend sends an army of Immortal mercenaries intent on destroying everyone Bryn loves, she must make the decision generations of star-crossed lovers before her have—live alone or die together. William’s made his decision, Bryn’s the one fate’s waiting on.

But fate will only wait so long until it makes the decision for her.

REVIEW

First of..Fallen Eden did not disappoint! Eternal Eden, had been a little slow for me, but I knew it was to set the scene of this amazing world of Immortals. The book started with Bryn being sad because she and William couldn’t officially be together due to The Council not granting them a union. That didn’t stop them from being in love (their chemistry is fabulous) and it went back to happy.I found myself loving so many characters, like Joseph and Cora, but especially Patrick. The author again has done a fabulous job of creating a twisting and turning plot that keeps your attention at every page. The events are so nicely snaked together through the story that it has an incredible flow and smooth pace. I'm definately looking forward to book 3!

FAV QUOTES

“My sense of teasing is completely lost on you.", Patrick said, hoisting himself back up. "It's a shame too. Most people tell me my sense of humor is my best quality, only outdone by my otherworldly good looks.” 

“Happily ever after wasn’t a destination, it was a journey. And we were well on our way.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment