Sunday 18 November 2012

Shine (Shade, #3) By Jeri Smith-Ready Review





















SUMMARY

In this dramatic conclusion to the Shade trilogy, Aura and Zachary’s relationship sizzles as the secrets of the Shift are revealed.

Life can change in an instant, and no one understands that better than Aura. It’s been almost a year since her boyfriend tragically died. She’s finally letting go of Logan’s violet-hued ghost, but not her search to uncover the truth about her past.

As the first in a generation that can see ghosts, Aura is convinced she has a connection to the Shift. She’s trusted Zachary, ever patient and ever by her side, with all that she knows. But when the government threatens his life in an attempt to learn Aura’s secrets, she will stop at nothing to protect herself and the one she loves...even if that means betraying her own heart.

REVIEW

I'm speechless! Shine again starts where Shift left off.I was in shock for a few minutes in the beggining of the book. When you read it, you'll know why! Oh how I terribly missed Logan. It's like he isin't there but he still is! This series overall has many truly touching moments, but Shine completely stole my heart. Especially the Zachary and Aura together moments. They made my heart melt.

I loved all the characters. They again made me laugh, cry, smile & angry at the bad guys. I loved how the history repeated itself in this book. And the whole shift AKA ghost seeing problem..well it resulted in a whole new solution then what I expected whould happen & now that I come to think of it, it actually makes more sense & was the perfect solution.

This book was the best of the series and gave it an amazing conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment