Tuesday 6 November 2012

Predestined By Abbi Glines Review



Predestined did not disappoint me. This is a great story filled with suspense, paranormal elements and romance. Predestined begins right after the events of Existence. Pagan and Dank are together and Leif is missing, which worries Pagan a lot especially because people seem to be forgetting all about it. It’s almost like he never existed.Just when Pagan and Dank think all the danger is behind them, Pagan starts having dreams that are actually lost memories and hearing a voice tell her it’s almost time.




I already liked Pagan and thought she was a great main character but Predestined made me like her more.When it comes to Dank I don’t think its possible to like him even more. Leif… I still think he’s definitely a very complex character. I really liked him in Existence and I still like him in this book and I couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. I can’t wait for his story so I can learn a little bit more about him.I absolutely loved Gee! She is freaking hilarious! Gee takes on the role of best friend to Pagan and I just loved it. So much fun to have her watching your back. I must share one quote that I really did laugh right our loud about!

"Deep breaths, Peggy Ann. Take deep breaths. Don't get his majesty over here raining down hell on all who get in his path because his girl is scared shitless."

The songs were as beautiful as ever.




Daylight fades away as I watch you.

Darkness claims the sky and I wish you knew

that nothing you can do can keep me from you.

But I stay out of sight and only whisper to you.

Words I can’t say. Words you don’t need to hear.

Words I can’t keep from tangling my way.

Now, I can’t stand alone.

Now, I am under your influence.

You’ve taken over me and Now, I can’t ignore what I’ve been shown.

You’ve claimed me and I don’t care who knows.

You’ve claimed me and I don’t care if it shows.

I’m weakened and I’m strengthened in your arms.

You’ve claimed me and I need to feel you close.”


All in all this is a great Young Adult and paranormal book with interesting characters and an exciting plot. I think this book will definitely be able to please fans of the genre- There’s romance, friendship, suspense, mystery and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment