Saturday 13 October 2012

Falling For Romeo By Jennifer Laurens Review



This book was phenomenal, kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. The author created a world you can picture in your mind , it was just fascinating. Falling for Romeo is one of those books able to put a smile on your face. It is a very cute book with an equally delightful plot.
Jennifer and John are too childhood friends who drifted apart in high school. John has become one of the most popular guys in school and all the girls seem to be in love with him, including Jennifer, even though she would never admit that.Then both John and Jennifer are cast as Romeo and Juliet in the school’s play and sparks fly between them.
This story left me with a smile on my face. Both Jennifer and John are great characters. They are sweet and caring and it is obvious they like each other but are, in the beginning, too stubborn to accept that and make a move. They dance around each other for a little while and their bickering is priceless.I liked the fact that even though John was quite popular he wasn’t a jerk. He didn’t exactly like all the attention he got, which only made him more interesting.I think John and Jennifer were a perfect match for each other. When they were kids their friendship was real and little by little they find a way of connecting again all while pretending they are Romeo and Juliet.They seem real and I couldn’t help but to want them to be together.
All in all, I think this is a very well-written book, that’s realistic and that’s able to make you smile. I do wish, though, that the book could have been longer. I just wanted more after I finished it! Definitely pick this one up, if you're wanting a fun, cute & lovable read.

No comments:

Post a Comment