Friday 12 October 2012

Fragile By M.Leighton Review




The first thought that comes to mind when I consider FRAGILE is sweet. From beginning to end, this was a charming, thoughtful, and sweet story. With Hardy's wonderful attributes, I never found him boring, simply swoon-worthy. And Miracle. She is exactly as you would expect with a name like that. She walks into Hardy's life and shifts his entire world. She wakes him from a deep sleep. His entire world was orbiting around someone else's dream and Miracle inspires him to strive for the life he wants. She's practically perfect, but not in an off-putting way. Miracle just happens to know what's truly important, and doesn't let herself be bothered or distracted by the trivial.
The relationship that develops between them is so beautiful. I don't know how else to describe it. Hardy really sees Miracle for who she is and vice versa. Miracle is the first person to really see inside Hardy. He feels a comfort with her to be himself. It's just so sweet. The story also remindede me of the book/movie A WALK TO REMEMBER. I was so emotional at the end of the book, I was almost afraid to finish. This is such a beautiful story of love, hope, and faith. I highly recommend this book.

Fav Quote-

Idiot! Hardy thought. She knows you know her name. Now you just sound like a mental patient.

“Yes. I’m very serious. I refuse under threat of death to tell you that I’ve never been to a carnival,” she teased.

No comments:

Post a Comment